Harmony Hall Green
St. Lawrence Main Road, Christ Church, Barbados
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Floor area: 716 sq. ft.
For Sale $429,600.00 BBD
An exciting new condominium development in a quiet location, yet right in the heart of Barbados’ South Coast entertainment district, close to Dover and Accra beaches, shopping, restaurant, services, transportation and nightlife. From the developers of Clermont Green townhouses, St Lawrence Beach Condos and Boarded Hall Green condos.
- The units all face inward to a “water garden” – a large reflecting pool, combining tranquility and natural beauty – with communal, landscaped ‘islands” within the water garden.
- A communal swimming pool with sundecks.
- A gym area, overlooking the water garden.
- Onsite management.
- Beautiful landscaping, including many large, mature mahogany and casuarina trees.
- Reserved parking for residents, plus guest parking.
- The reflecting pool is filled with harvested rain water. The excess rain water is used for irrigation of our landscaping.
- Garbage areas for recyclable and non-recyclable items.
- Gated community, with night time security personnel.
- Underground utilities.
- A central photo voltaic system to convert sunlight to electricity, so communal electricity bills will be minimized.
- 3 minute walk to beautiful Dover beach.
- Access to the facilities of a nearby resort hotel, including beach chairs, bar,restaurant, tennis, mini golf, children’s play park, spa.
- Project started – September 2017. Estimated Handover – mid 2020
These condos will have wide appeal as :
- Short-term rental properties, earning rental income in foreign currency
- Long-term rental properties to expats
- Vacation homes in Barbados
- Modern, affordable homes in a desirable location for Barbados residents.
- Each unit has a private, covered patio overlooking the reflecting pool.
- Every bedroom is air conditioned. Air conditioners, at extra cost, also available for living areas.
- Solar-heated water.
- Modern kitchens (appliance packages available at extra cost).
- Fiber optic cable to each apartment for high speed internet, cable TV and telephone.
- Large windows and glass doors to maximize natural light in the units.
- Porcelain floor tiles.
The monthly charges are established by the HomeOwners’ Association (HOA) at the start of each fiscal year. The annual budgeted costs for maintaining the common areas and facilities are apportioned to each unit on a square footage basis.
Typically the expenses included in this budget are – building insurance, electricity and water for the pools, management, gardening & maintenance, reserve fund for exterior repainting, gym equipment fund, garbage removal, night security, elevator maintenance.
While the annual budget depends on decisions taken by the HOA, we have estimated the monthly fees, based on our experience and on costs at October 2018, as follows (in US$) :
One bedroom unit – from US$155 – $160
Two bedroom unit – from US$275 – $310
Three bedroom townhouse – US$338
- A deposit of US$5,000 to reserve the unit of your choice for 30 days, until you sign the Sale Agreement. This deposit is refundable in full if you decide not to sign the Agreement.
- 15% on signing the Sale Agreement, less the deposit above.
- 25% when we complete 25% of the construction (QS certificate will be furnished) –Actual billing date SEP 2018
- 25% when we complete 50% (QS cert.)- Actual billing date APR 2019
- 25% when we complete 75% (QS cert.) – Est. billing date OCT 2019
- 10% on legal transfer of title. – Est. billing date Jun 2020
1 beds from BBD$429,600 to BBD$454,000 – 716 sq.ft. to 756 sq.ft.
2 beds from BBD$653,300 to BBD$673,200 – 1,259 sq.ft. to 1,292 sq.ft.
3 beds – 2 storey from BBD$788,600 to BBD$797,500 – 1,492 sq.ft.
PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
Click on the price to bring up the currency converter. Please consult your local bank for the current currency rates. Prices are subject to taxes and VAT